Content management - Logos
Here the company logo can be uploaded. There are four logos that can be uploaded:
- System logo (the logo that is shown in the header of the page);
- Browser shortcut icon (the logo that is shown by browsers next to the page title and as bookmark icon);
- Reports logo (the logo that is put on the reports that are printed);
- Mobile logo (the logo that is used in the mobile site);
Logos are attached to a configuration, if an admin can manage multiple configurations, it has to choice the configuration before the logo page is displayed.
The logos work hierarchical with the configurations. If a logo is set in a higher (parent) configuration the lower (child) configurations will use this logo too. It is however possible to change the logo in a lower (child) configuration, then the customized logo will be shown to groups using this configuration.
- System configuration - Manage (allows the admin to manage the logos of all configurations).
- Manage specific configurations (allows the admin to manage the logos of the selected specific configurations).
- Manage content for configurations (allows the admin to manage the logos of the selected specific configurations).
Search result (list *)
* Automatically logos
|Logo||Logo||Displays the uploaded logo.|
|Type||Text (read only)||There are four types of logos in total:
|Upload new||Icon||Opens a popup to upload a new logo to this configuration, replacing the old logo.|